ORiNOCO® AP- 9100R, a dual radio 802.11ac Access Point designed for outdoor use.
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R takes advantage of Proxim’s expertise in both Wi-Fi and outdoor systems to deliver a dual radio 802.11ac Access Point ready for outdoor use.
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R features MIMO 2x2:2 performance with an aggregate data rate of 1166 Mbps and unparalleled flexibility. In addition, it benefits from the robust and IP67 weatherproofed design of Proxim Tsunami® products with unique features such as dual gigabit Ethernet ports with controllable PoE in and out.
Organizations of all sizes encompassing Carriers, Small and Medium Enterprises, Health Care, Governments and Public safety departments, can achieve higher performance than their existing wired and wireless LANs thanks to 802.11ac Advantage: significantly higher throughput and longer range.
World Class Performance
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R products enable enterprises of all size to extend their LAN outdoor while providing equivalent performance to their existing Ethernet networks.
- High throughput with dual radio rates of 866 + 300 Mbps
- High power radio delivering up to 28 dBm (2 RF) at 5 GHz
- Twice the throughput of existing typical WLANs
- High reliability for quad play applications
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks for transparent evolution to tomorrow networks.
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R provides enterprise class security to ensure full protection of sensitive information.
- 802.11i based security with AES 128 encryption and 802.1x Radius based authentication
- Rogue scan listing surrounding devices
- Secure management (SSL/TLS1.2, SSH and SNMPv3) preventing unwanted configuration changes
- IP67 rated metal enclosure and surged protect ethernet and antenna ports
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R is packed with features.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices such as surveillance cameras or additional radios
- Multi-SSID with VLAN allocation, plus Ethernet port access and trunk mode
- Public HotSpot integration with Home Page redirect and Walled Garden.
- HotSpot 2.0 to automatically discover and seamlessly authenticate to public Wi-Fi networks
Unparalleled Flexibility and Convenience with Centralized Management
ProximVision® Advanced supports ORiNOCO® devices giving network architects unparalleled flexibility and control of the units.
- Rapid Network Deployment: automates configuration processes for faster, more efficient deployment of Proxim Wireless networks
- Advanced Configuration Capabilities: gives network managers an option for exhaustive device configuration with a software-based tool
- Greater Ease of Use and Upgradability: supports a greater number of devices than competitively priced solutions and provides the simplest path to configuration and upgrade
Standalone and Controller-Ready
ORiNOCO® AP-9100R offers the advantages of both architectures:
- Standalone operation
- Controller based leveraging ProximVision® Advanced
|AP-9100R||ORiNOCO® AP-9100R, MIMO 2x2, 802.11 ac + b/g/n dual radio outdoor Access Point|
|WIRED ETHERNET||Two auto MDI-X RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet - Port #1 with PoE in & Data - Port #2 with PoE out & Data|
|WIRELESS PROTOCOL||Radio #1: 802.11a/n/ac
Radio #2: 802.11b/g/n
|REMOTE||Telnet and SSH, Web GUI and SSL/TLS1.2, TFTP, SNMPv3|
|SNMP||SNMP v1-v2c-v3, RFC-1213, RFC-1215, RFC-2790, RFC-2571, RFC-3412, RFC-3414, Private MIB|
|OTHER||802.11d/802.11h Spectrum and Regulatory Features|
|IP STACK||IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously|
|VLAN||802.1Q: Management VLAN. Transparent, Access and Trunk mode. Radius based VLAN assignment|
|AP-AP COMMUNICATION||WDS with STP loop avoidance|
|RF ENVIRONMENT||Spectrum analyzer|
|OTHER||802.11h Spectrum and Transmit Power Management Extensions|
|AUTHENTICATION||Enterprise/802.1x, Personal/ PSK (Pre Shared Key) or Open plus Internal MAC Address Control List|
|802.1X SUPPORT||PEAP, LEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-FAST|
|ENCRYPTION||802.11i/WPA2 and WPA Wireless Security with AES-128, TKIP or WEP|
|802.11e/WMM Enhanced Distributed Channel Access, 4 priority queues
802.1p priority, IPTOS
|Home Page Redirect with configurable URL and Domain based Walled Garden with wild card support
|16.5 Watt typical, 22.5 Watt maximum|
|TEMPERATURE||OPERATING -40º to 60ºC (-40º to 140º Fahrenheit)
STORAGE -50º to 70ºC (-58º to 158º Fahrenheit)
|HUMIDITY - IP RATING||100% relative humidity - IP67|
|WIND LOADING||180 km/h (112.5 mph)|
|UL 60950, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950, IEC 60950, EN 60950 (part -1 and -22)|
|USA: FCC 90Y + 15C + 15E (UNII 15.247)
Canada: IC RSS 102 + RSS 111 + RSS 247
Europe: RED EN 301 489-1 + EN 301-489-17 + EN 300 328 + EN 301 893 + EN 302 502
Railway: EN 50155 + EN 50121 + EN 61373
|MTBF and WARRANTY|
|>250 000 hours, 2-year warranty, ServPak Extended Support available.|
|OA2-36005-VP||2.4 GHz Omni-directional Dipole Antenna||US|
|OA5-36007-VP||5 GHz Omni-directional Dipole Antenna||US|
|PA5-0530-DP||4.9 - 6.1 GHz, Dual Polarity, Vertical and Horizontal, 30 dBi Panel Antenna||A4|
|PA5-0823-DP||4.9 - 5.875 GHz, Dual Polarity, Slanted (±45º) or V/H, 23 dBi Panel Antenna||US|
|SA5-9014-DP||4.9-5.95GHz, Dual Polarity,Vertical and Horizontal, 14dBi Sector Antenna- 90 degrees. Mounting kit Incd.||A4|
|SA5-6015-DP||4.9-6GHz, Dual Polarity,Vertical /Horizontal,16.5 dBi Sector Antenna - 60 degrees.Mounting kit Incd.||A4|
|PA2-1720-DP||2.3-2.7 GHz, Dual Polarity, Vertical & Horizantal, 20 dBi Panel Antenna||US|
|ETH-SURGE-1G||SURGE, GIGABIT SURGE PROTECTOR WITH SHIELDED RJ45||A4|
|CBL-600-6-RA||6 ft Super-Low Loss Coaxial Antenna Cable, 0.600", Standard N-Male to Right Angle N-Male||A4|
|GIG-POE-INJ-48VDC-T||PoE Gigabit 48V DC Injector with terminal Jack - 25 pack||A4|
|ETH-POEINJ60-1G-VI||Gigabit, 60W, PoE injector with RJ45, level VI Compliance||US|
|ETH-POEINJ30-1G-VI||Gigabit, 30W, PoE injector with RJ45, level VI Compliance||US|
|10000-UMK||Outdoor Universal Mounting Kit for Tsunami® 800/10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO® 9100||US|
|ETH-POEINJ32-1G||Gigabit, 32W, PoE injector with RJ45||A4|
|ETH-POEINJ60-1G||Gigabit, 60W, PoE injector with RJ45||A4|
|ETH-STP-25-CAP||25m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|ETH-STP-50-CAP||50m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|ETH-STP-75-CAP||75m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|RF-SURGE-CAP-20||Spare gas capsule for Tsunami 8100 N-Type connector, PACK OF 20|
|ETH-CAP-M25||Cable Feed Thru, M25 Cable Gland Connector for Tsunami® 10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO® 9100 – 20 pack|
|OA5-36007-VP||4.9 – 5.9 GHz, Vertical Polarity, 8.5 in. (215 mm), N-Type plug, 7 dBi Omni-Antenna – 20 pack|
|OA2-36005-VP||2.4 – 2.5 GHz, Vertical Polarity, 8.5 in. (215 mm), N-Type plug , 5 dBi Omni-Antenna – 20 pack|