Tsunami® MP-10100S Series
Enhance wireless security with Tsunami® MP-10100S series built in AES 256 capability
The Tsunami® MP-10100S is an extremely secure version of the Tsunami® MP-10100, a very high throughput, high power, especially reliable and cost-effective, near-line-of-sight point-to-multipoint wireless solution.
The Tsunami® MP-10100S supports the following features that make it ideal for video surveillance, Government or mobility applications that need ultra-secure very high-speed broadband wireless access:
Proxim WORP® - Combines network access control, data scheduling, advanced QoS and encryption to ensure highly efficient and secure data transmission.
Read more +
Proxim ClearConnect™, a suite of interference mitigation technologies ensuring robust and reliable communications in high-density wireless deployments.
Read more +
Proxim FastConnect™, mobility technology that delivers rapid hand-off between fixed base stations and moving vehicles to ensure uninterrupted broadband at speeds up to 295 km/h (185 mph).
Read More +
World Class Performance
- Point-to-Multipoint system that delivers up to 866 Mbps data rate and covers distances up to 10 miles (16 km).
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks for transparent evolution to tomorrow’s networks.
- Triple level login with monitoring, simplified or advanced web interfaces.
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for bridging, routing and gateway functionality.
- High Speed Mobility up to 185 mph (295 km/h).
- Operates in unlicensed bands from 4.900 to 5.925 GHz.
- Flexible RF planning with 20, 40 and 80 MHz channel sizes
Near-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices such as surveillance cameras or additional radios.
- Performs deep packet inspection (DPI) to create unique and sophisticated service rules and tiered service classes with ease.
- BSU redundancy (500 milliseconds switch over time) and Dynamic Channel Selection to ensure continuity of services whatever the conditions.
- Spectrum analyzer to analyze frequency bands for interference, and select the best available channel.
- Implements AES 256 encryption and Radius authentication for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum.
- Utilizes Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL/TLS1.2, SSH and SNMPv3.
- Features Ethernet ports with pass-through IEEE 1588v2 synchronization and support for 9k Jumbo frames.
Rugged and Reliable
Designed for harsh environments, the Tsunami® MP-10100S is fully IP67 rated, and will deliver years of reliable service in conditions that include, high winds, high salt, and high temperature extremes.
Product Line Compatibility
- Connects to all existing Tsunami® MP-10200, MP-10100, MP-10100L, MP-8200, MP-820 and MP-830 products.
- Fully integrates within ProximVision® Advanced Cloud Based Carrier Management System and Controller.
Web Interface available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese
|MP-10100S-BSU-US||Tsunami® MP 10100 Base Station, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, Type-N Connectors | Part Number : 901-00294|
|MP-10150S-BS9-US||Tsunami® MP 10150 Base Station, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, 90° sector antenna | Part Number : 901-00296|
|MP-10100S-SUA-US||Tsunami® MP 10100 Subscriber Unit, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, Type-N Connectors | Part Number : 901-00295|
|MP-10150S-SUR-US||Tsunami® MP 10150 Subscriber Unit, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, 22 dBi panel antenna | Part Number : 901-00297|
|WIRED ETHERNET||Two auto MDI-X RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (Port #1 with PoE in & Data, Port #2 with PoE out & Data)|
|WIRELESS PROTOCOL||WORP® (Wireless Outdoor Router Protocol)|
|RADIO & TX SPECS|
|MODULATION||OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, QAM256|
|FREQUENCY||4.900 – 5.925 GHz (Subject to Country Regulations)|
|CHANNEL SIZE||80 MHz, 40 MHz and 20 MHz|
|DATA RATE||MCS 0 to 9 with Dynamic Data Rate Selection|
|TX POWER||Up to 28 dBm (dual chain)|
|TX POWER CONTROL||0 - 27 dB, in 1 dB steps. Automatic TPC with configurable EIRP limit|
|OTHER|| Dynamic Channel Selection (DCS) based on interference detection
Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) based on radar signature
Automatic Transmit Power Control (ATPC) with EIRP limit support
|REMOTE||Telnet and SSH, Web GUI and SSL, TFTP, SNMPv3|
|SNMP||SNMP v1-v2c-v3, RFC-1213, RFC-1215, RFC-2790, RFC-2571, RFC-3412, RFC-3414, Private MIB|
|OTHER||Syslog, sFlow™ agent, SNTP and local time, Spectrum analyzer|
|Multi-Language Support||Web Interface available in Chinese, English, French and Spanish|
|Pass-trough SyncE and Precision Time Protocol (IEEE 1588v2) Ethernet Synchronization|
|ENCRYPTION||AES 128 and AES 256|
|AUTHENTICATION||Internal MAC Address Control List, Radius based Authentication (with VLAN and QoS provisioning)|
|MODES||Bridging, Routing (RIP v2 and IP tunneling)|
|IP STACK||IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously|
|GATEWAY FEATURES||DHCP Server & relay, NAT with Std ALGs, PPPoE end point with Proxy DNS|
|VLAN||802.1Q: Management VLAN. Transparent, Access, Trunk and Mixed mode. QinQ double tagging|
|14 Watt typical, 17.5 Watt maximum|
|TEMPERATURE||OPERATING -40º to 60ºC (-40º to 140º Fahrenheit)
STORAGE -50º to 70ºC (-58º to 158º Fahrenheit)
|HUMIDITY||100% relative humidity|
|WIND LOADING||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|UL 60950, IEC 60950 (part -1 and -22)|
|USA: FCC 90Y + 15E (UNII 15.247)
Railway: EN 50155 + EN 50121 + EN 61000-6-4 + EN 61373 + EN 45545-2
|MTBF & WARRANTY|
|MTBF over 250 000 hours & 2-year warranty with ServPak Extended Support available.|
|PA5-0530-DP||4.9 - 6.1 GHz, Dual Polarity, Vertical and Horizontal, 30 dBi Panel Antenna||A4|
|PA5-0823-DP||4.9 - 5.875 GHz, Dual Polarity, Slanted (±45º) or V/H, 23 dBi Panel Antenna||US|
|SA5-9014-DP||4.9-5.95GHz, Dual Polarity,Vertical and Horizontal, 14dBi Sector Antenna- 90 degrees. Mounting kit Incd.||A4|
|SA5-6015-DP||4.9-6GHz, Dual Polarity,Vertical /Horizontal,16.5 dBi Sector Antenna - 60 degrees.Mounting kit Incd.||A4|
|ETH-SURGE-1G||SURGE, GIGABIT SURGE PROTECTOR WITH SHIELDED RJ45||A4|
|RF-SURGE-N||2-6 GHz High Performance RF Lightning Arrestor, N-Female to N-Male Protected||A4|
|CBL-600-6-RA||6 ft Super-Low Loss Coaxial Antenna Cable, 0.600", Standard N-Male to Right Angle N-Male||A4|
|GIG-POE-INJ-48VDC-T||PoE Gigabit 48V DC Injector with terminal Jack - 25 pack||A4|
|ETH-POEINJ60-1G-VI||Gigabit, 60W, PoE injector with RJ45, level VI Compliance||US|
|ETH-POEINJ30-1G-VI||Gigabit, 30W, PoE injector with RJ45, level VI Compliance||US|
|10000-UMK||Outdoor Universal Mounting Kit for Tsunami® 800/10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO® 9100||US|
|ETH-POEINJ32-1G||Gigabit, 32W, PoE injector with RJ45||A4|
|ETH-POEINJ60-1G||Gigabit, 60W, PoE injector with RJ45||A4|
|ETH-STP-25-CAP||25m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|ETH-STP-50-CAP||50m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|ETH-STP-75-CAP||75m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|RF-SURGE-CAP-10||Spare gas capsule for Tsunami 10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO 9100 N-Type connector, PACK OF 10|
|ETH-CAP-M25||Cable Feed Thru, M25 Cable Gland Connector for Tsunami® 10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO® 9100 – 20 pack|