Multipoint 10100S Series
Enhance wireless security with Multipoint 10100S series built in AES 256 capability
The Multipoint 10100S is an extremely secure version of the Multipoint 10100, a very high throughput, high power, especially reliable and cost-effective, near-line-of-sight point-to-multipoint wireless solution.
The Multipoint 10100S supports the following features that make it ideal for video surveillance, Government or mobility applications that need ultra-secure very high-speed broadband wireless access:
Proxim WORP® - Combines network access control, data scheduling, advanced QoS and encryption to ensure highly efficient and secure data transmission.
Read more +
Proxim ClearConnect™, a suite of interference mitigation technologies ensuring robust and reliable communications in high-density wireless deployments.
Read more +
Proxim FastConnect™, mobility technology that delivers rapid hand-off between fixed base stations and moving vehicles to ensure uninterrupted broadband at speeds up to 295 km/h (185 mph).
Read More +
World Class Performance
- Point-to-Multipoint system that delivers up to 866 Mbps data rate and covers distances up to 10 miles (16 km).
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks for transparent evolution to tomorrow’s networks.
- Triple level login with monitoring, simplified or advanced web interfaces.
- Built-in feature rich network protocols for bridging, routing and gateway functionality.
- High Speed Mobility up to 185 mph (295 km/h).
- Operates in unlicensed bands from 4.900 to 5.925 GHz.
- Flexible RF planning with 20, 40 and 80 MHz channel sizes
Near-Line-of-Sight and Advanced Features
- Features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE out to power other devices such as surveillance cameras or additional radios.
- Performs deep packet inspection (DPI) to create unique and sophisticated service rules and tiered service classes with ease.
- BSU redundancy (500 milliseconds switch over time) and Dynamic Channel Selection to ensure continuity of services whatever the conditions.
- Spectrum analyzer to analyze frequency bands for interference, and select the best available channel.
- Implements AES 256 encryption and Radius authentication for the most secure outdoor wireless communications in the unlicensed frequency spectrum.
- Utilizes Proxim’s Wireless Outdoor Routing Protocol (WORP®), which prevents snooping, and features highly-secure remote management via SSL/TLS1.2, SSH and SNMPv3.
- Features Ethernet ports with pass-through IEEE 1588v2 synchronization and support for 9k Jumbo frames.
Rugged and Reliable
Designed for harsh environments, the Multipoint 10100S is fully IP67 rated, and will deliver years of reliable service in conditions that include, high winds, high salt, and high temperature extremes.
Product Line Compatibility
- Connects to all existing MP-10200, MP-10100, MP-10100L, MP-8200, MP-820 and MP-830 products.
- Fully integrates within ProximVision® Advanced Cloud Based Carrier Management System and Controller.
Web Interface available in English, French, Spanish and Chinese
|MP-10100S-BSU-US||Tsunami® MP 10100 Base Station, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, Type-N Connectors | Part Number : 901-00294|
|MP-10150S-BS9-US||Tsunami® MP 10150 Base Station, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, 90° sector antenna | Part Number : 901-00296|
|MP-10100S-SUA-US||Tsunami® MP 10100 Subscriber Unit, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, Type-N Connectors | Part Number : 901-00295|
|MP-10150S-SUR-US||Tsunami® MP 10150 Subscriber Unit, AES 256, 867 Mbps, MIMO 2x2, 22 dBi panel antenna | Part Number : 901-00297|
|WIRED ETHERNET||Two auto MDI-X RJ45 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet (Port #1 with PoE in & Data, Port #2 with PoE out & Data)|
|WIRELESS PROTOCOL||WORP® (Wireless Outdoor Router Protocol)|
|RADIO & TX SPECS|
|MODULATION||OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, QAM256|
|FREQUENCY||4.900 – 5.925 GHz (Subject to Country Regulations)|
|CHANNEL SIZE||80 MHz, 40 MHz and 20 MHz|
|DATA RATE||MCS 0 to 9 with Dynamic Data Rate Selection|
|TX POWER||Up to 28 dBm (dual chain)|
|TX POWER CONTROL||0 - 27 dB, in 1 dB steps. Automatic TPC with configurable EIRP limit|
|OTHER|| Dynamic Channel Selection (DCS) based on interference detection
Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) based on radar signature
Automatic Transmit Power Control (ATPC) with EIRP limit support
|REMOTE||Telnet and SSH, Web GUI and SSL, TFTP, SNMPv3|
|SNMP||SNMP v1-v2c-v3, RFC-1213, RFC-1215, RFC-2790, RFC-2571, RFC-3412, RFC-3414, Private MIB|
|OTHER||Syslog, sFlow™ agent, SNTP and local time, Spectrum analyzer|
|Multi-Language Support||Web Interface available in Chinese, English, French and Spanish|
|Pass-trough SyncE and Precision Time Protocol (IEEE 1588v2) Ethernet Synchronization|
|ENCRYPTION||AES 128 and AES 256|
|AUTHENTICATION||Internal MAC Address Control List, Radius based Authentication (with VLAN and QoS provisioning)|
|MODES||Bridging, Routing (RIP v2 and IP tunneling)|
|IP STACK||IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously|
|GATEWAY FEATURES||DHCP Server & relay, NAT with Std ALGs, PPPoE end point with Proxy DNS|
|VLAN||802.1Q: Management VLAN. Transparent, Access, Trunk and Mixed mode. QinQ double tagging|
|14 Watt typical, 17.5 Watt maximum|
|TEMPERATURE||OPERATING -40º to 60ºC (-40º to 140º Fahrenheit)
STORAGE -50º to 70ºC (-58º to 158º Fahrenheit)
|HUMIDITY||100% relative humidity|
|WIND LOADING||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|UL 60950, IEC 60950 (part -1 and -22)|
|USA: FCC 90Y + 15E (UNII 15.247)
Railway: EN 50155 + EN 50121 + EN 61000-6-4 + EN 61373 + EN 45545-2
|MTBF & WARRANTY|
|MTBF over 250 000 hours & 2-year warranty with ServPak Extended Support available.|
|PA5-0530-DP||4.9 - 6.1 GHz, Dual Polarity, Vertical and Horizontal, 30 dBi Panel Antenna||A4|
|PA5-0823-DP||4.9 - 5.875 GHz, Dual Polarity, Slanted (±45º) or V/H, 23 dBi Panel Antenna||US|
|SA5-9014-DP||4.9-5.95GHz, Dual Polarity,Vertical and Horizontal, 14dBi Sector Antenna- 90 degrees. Mounting kit Incd.||A4|
|SA5-6015-DP||4.9-6GHz, Dual Polarity,Vertical /Horizontal,16.5 dBi Sector Antenna - 60 degrees.Mounting kit Incd.||A4|
|ETH-SURGE-1G||SURGE, GIGABIT SURGE PROTECTOR WITH SHIELDED RJ45||A4|
|RF-SURGE-N||2-6 GHz High Performance RF Lightning Arrestor, N-Female to N-Male Protected||A4|
|CBL-600-6-RA||6 ft Super-Low Loss Coaxial Antenna Cable, 0.600", Standard N-Male to Right Angle N-Male||A4|
|GIG-POE-INJ-48VDC-T||PoE Gigabit 48V DC Injector with terminal Jack - 25 pack||A4|
|ETH-POEINJ60-1G-VI||Gigabit, 60W, PoE injector with RJ45, level VI Compliance||US|
|ETH-POEINJ30-1G-VI||Gigabit, 30W, PoE injector with RJ45, level VI Compliance||US|
|10000-UMK||Outdoor Universal Mounting Kit for Tsunami® 800/10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO® 9100||US|
|ETH-POEINJ32-1G||Gigabit, 32W, PoE injector with RJ45||A4|
|ETH-POEINJ60-1G||Gigabit, 60W, PoE injector with RJ45||A4|
|ETH-STP-25-CAP||25m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|ETH-STP-50-CAP||50m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|ETH-STP-75-CAP||75m outdoor, RJ45 terminated, UV Rated, STP Shielded CAT5e cable with M20 and M25 cable gland||US|
|RF-SURGE-CAP-10||Spare gas capsule for Tsunami 10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO 9100 N-Type connector, PACK OF 10|
|ETH-CAP-M25||Cable Feed Thru, M25 Cable Gland Connector for Tsunami® 10100 and outdoor ORiNOCO® 9100 – 20 pack|