Click on any of the links below for more detailed information:
Proxim Link Budget Calculators
- ORiNOCO® 9100 Backhaul & Tsunami® 10100 Link Calculator - Calculates the link budget for our ORiNOCO® 9100 Backhaul radio and our Tsunami® 10100 Series.
- Tsunami® 8000/800 Link Calculator - Calculates the link budget for our Tsunami® 8000 and Tsunami® 800 Series.
- Tsunami® GX-810/800 Calculator - Calculates the link budget for our Tsunami® GX-810/800 Calculator radios.
- Tsunami® GX-824 Calculator - Calculates the link budget for our Tsunami® GX-824 radios.
Other RF Calculators
- System Operating Margin (SOM) - Calculates the system operating margin which is the difference between the signal a radio is actually receiving versus what is needed for good data recovery.
- Free Space Loss - Calculates the free space loss which is the transmission loss between two antennas.
- milliWatts vs. dBm - Converts milliWatts to dBm and dBm to Watts.
- Downtilt Converage Radius - Provides the downtilt coverage radius by taking half of the beamwidth in each direction of the downtilt angle from the height of the antenna.
- Antenna Downtilt - Calculates the distance or tilt angle by providing the base height, remote height and either title angle or distance.
- Fresnel Clearance Zone - Calculates the radius of the fresnel zone at its widest point as well as 20% blockage by providing the distance and frequency.
- Latitude/Longitude Bearing - By providing latitude and longitude of a base and remote site it will provide the degrees from each site and distance in miles.
Note: The final value represents a first order approximation and should only be used as a guide. No guarantees or warranties are implied accordingly.